- Technical Name: Tebuconazole 6.7% + Captan 26.9% w/w SC
- Mode of Action: Novel fungicide with DUAL mode of action
- Major Crops: Apple, Banana, Barley, Brussel Sprout, Cherry, Chili, Coffee, Cucurbits, Corn, Dry Bean, Garlic, Grape, Hops, Mango, Mustard, Peach, Pear, Oats, Okra, Onion, Pea, Rice, Soybean, Tomato, Sugarcane, Sugar-beet, Tea, Tree Nut, Wheat, Rose.
- Target Disease: Scab, powdery mildew, Rust, Smut, Damping-off, Leaf spot, Blotch, Sugarcane red rot, Tea blight, Sheath blight, White rust, Die-back, Stem & Fruit rot, Anthracnose, Black rot, Brown Spot, White spot, etc.
- Dose/Acre: 2-2.5 ml per Liter water
- Presentation Available: 1 Ltr, 500 ml, 250 ml, 100 ml