Mr Vimal, it is good to have you to discuss the trends in the agrochemical industry.
- About: Paclok (Paclobutrazol 23 SC) is a Plant Growth Regulator, which boosts the capacity of immunity and resistance of the plant and determines a considerable increase in quality and quantity of the agricultural produce.
Seasonal cycle Application Effect Associated Benefits Foliage Growth Controls Tree Vigour ● Reduces pruning costs
● Allows higher density planting
● Easier to achieve optimum tree shape
● Rejuvenation of older trees
Flowering Earlier flowering Cycle Escape some pest and disease cycles Increased flowering uniformity Higher Yields Increased flowering intensity Fruiting Increased Yields Improves palatability Higher sugar content Improves early yield return Improves Fruit Colour Better presentation Reduction in picking frequency
- Major Crops: Mango
- Dose/Acre: 40-50 ml / Tree
- Presentation Available: 1 Ltr, 500 ml